Air Show Tips
We want to make sure your experience at this year's show is the best yet, so we've put together some tips to keep in mind as you get ready to attend. We thank you in advance for your cooperation!
All attendees to the 2022 Fort Wayne Air Show are invited guests of the 122nd Fighter Wing Commander. Please adhere to the following.
- No political activity.
- No demonstrations or protest activity.
- No leafleting.
- No speeches.
- No activity considered detrimental to good order and discipline of military personnel.
- No activity considered detrimental to health, safety, and welfare of persons on the installation.
Violators may be ejected from the base, and in appropriate cases, barred from future reentry. Performer schedule are not published due to last minute security, weather and operational decisions. Arrive early to ensure that you do not miss any of the exciting acts. All acts are scheduled for both days of the show.
What to Bring
Note all carry-in items are subject to search.
- Comfortable shoes
- Lawn chair or folding chair
- Baby strollers
- Baby food
- Small, hand-held umbrella (optional)
- Ear plugs (optional)
- Cash or Credit for concessions purchases
For your convenience: To minimize imposition, it is recommended that Air Show patrons bring only necessary items on their person and limit the size of contents and carry-ins to those that are essential. Air Show concessions stand feature a wide variety of food and beverage options. The Air Show will only permit the entry of small cooler carrying life-saving medicines or formula bottles for young infants.
What Not to Bring
- Food, drinks or coolers
- Large umbrellas
- Portable awnings or tents
- Scooters (except for physically challenged persons)
- Laser pointers
- Ladders or step stools
- UAV's or drones
- Loose ice
- Weapons of any kind
- Dangerous objects
- Cooking equipment
- Roller-blades or inline skates
Health and Safety
- Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day to avoid dehydration.
- Be cautious around aircraft and other displays that may have exposed sharp corner and edges that may damage skin
- Airshows are large events and guest must cover great distances to see all of the show. Plan to walk a great deal throughout the day and wear comfortable shoes.
- Do not hesitate to seek help, such as water or a short stay in a shaded area.
- Debris can be extremely hazardous to performers and spectators. Please make sure that all trash is deposited in trash receptacles to maintain a safe and clean environment for everyone.
- All carried items are subject to search. Bring items only necessary for your day.
Parking and Transportation
- View the Parking Page for full details
- Complimentary buses will transport guests to and from the base.
Fort Wayne Air Show
Email: [email protected]
NOTE: Content on this website should not be construed as an endorsement, stated or implied, of any non-federal entity by the Indiana National Guard or the Department of Defense.
Copyright 2024 Fort Wayne Air Show | Designed and Maintained by Herb Gillen Advertising